Rapid Start flourescent bulbs, RS

I have a flourescent light fixture (about 20 years old) that stopped working. the symptoms are like a typical old flourscent bulb--lights at both ends but remains dark in the middle. The light fixture says to only use "Rapid Start" bulbs.
I could not find any bulbs that said "Rapid Start"--are most bulbs nowadays rapid start?
I bought a new bulb that says: 34W F34T12/CW/RS/EW
Does the RS stand for Rapid Start?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://dyna-brite.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PH-244707&Category_Code=T12&Product_Count
Yes.