Rainsoft Classic Apollo v.2 system manual?

I just recently moved to Illinois to be closer to my son and he has a Rainsoft Classic Apollo v.2 system that is not working. Does anyone know where I can get an manual online or a link to a manual to find out why the system is not working. I am not familiar with water softener systems and want to help my son out on getting it fixed.
He bought the house a couple of years ago and the system was already in place, but don't believe it worked then....
Any help?
Jim
--
Redsoxfan

Redsoxfan wrote:

Have you checked the Rainsoft web site? Google for rainsoft to find it.
Bill Gill
BillGill Wrote:

I did and there was nothing there that I could find....
--
Redsoxfan