quiet inline fans

I've been looking at inline fans, what are the quietest ones? I'm looking at something about 250 or 300 CFM. any idea?
Panasonic has really quiet ones, the only problem is that they don't want you to put a variable speed control on the inline fan, I don't know why or if using one anyway would cause a problem ...
thanks Laura
Fantech makes some that I've used. They're very quiet. I don't recall if you can use speed controls with them though

Lacustral wrote:

These are some nice quiet ones starting at 170 cfm: http://www.homeharvest.com/climatecontrolinlinefans.htm