Question on Drip Edge installation.

I am having my house re-roofed. The builder wrapped the fascia board with aluminum, where the alumumim meets the shingles the builder bent a

1" flange out to act as a drip edge. With my new roof I want to get a real drip edge installed so put it in the contract. The roof installed is installing the new drip edge over this flange resulting in a gap between the drip edge and the fascia board as you look up at the fascia from the ground. I do not think this is installed correctly. What do you guys think? Thanks for all responses.
Reply to
higgledy

"higgledy" wrote in news:1153963456.189518.85310 @i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Builder wrapped the fascia board with aluminum? You mean like the whole exposed face?!!!!

If that's what the roofer did with the drip edge, makes ya wonder what he did with the shingles and plywood that you didn't see.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Please post a pic.

Reply to