Question on bathroom wiring

I've pulled a new 12 gauge/20 amp circuit to an old bathroom that is currently using 14 gauge with no ground wire. I need to add a fan and another light.
Is this correct:
I can use this one 20 amp circuit for everything inside this one bathroom (one outlet, 2 lights, one fan) as long as nothing else is on that circuit.
The outlet near the sink must be GFCI of course. I will run the feed from the breaker to this outlet, and then I can make the other fixtures (lights, fan) downstream from this one GFCI outlet. This makes everything in the bathroom GFCI.
Thanks !
Cripe, I'm correcting my own post.
OK, I got a 20 amp circuit going to the bathroom and noplace else.
I think I can split off this to (a) a branch to the GFCI outlet by the sink and (b) a branch for the fan and lights.
This means NOT put the lighting downstream from the GFCI outlet. No sense in being in the dark if you blow the GFCI.
On Nov 18, 1:33�pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

ideally the lamp is GFCI protected too, metal with wiring close to water and plumbing.
Total nonsense as usual Haller. No code requirement at all

ideally the lamp is GFCI protected too, metal with wiring close to water and plumbing.
Now you got it!!!

Yes, that is correct

than the outlet, jacuzzi, or fans located over the tub, but it's certainly your option

yes.