Pulsing lawn mower

Page 2 of 2

It appears that your linkage has been modified. Go to the B&S website and download the PDF file that will show the proper parts. Then install the proper parts correctly. The linkage that the arrow is pointing to is not the correct part. I am not sure about the springs.
Hank

Try replacing or cleaning the muffler,I have this to be the problem a lot of the time.
Calab wrote:

Could still be starving for gas. Could have a diaphragm leak. (sucking air) or gunky linkage that is sticking.

Lots of good ideas folks! I really appreciate it!

Telling us how you fix it will be appreciated.