Problem with cigarette smoke

Page 4 of 6
On 3/7/2012 1:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

:-)!!
Steve
--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Steve would need the positive pressure, then.

:-)!!
Steve
--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
On 3/7/2012 12:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Believe it or not, smoke bombs are sold at most HVAC supply houses. Whenever I use one to check anything for air leaks, I always call the fire department first and talk to a boss and see if he wants to have a fire marshal on hand. There are times when it's advisable to contact the 911 service through the non-emergency number and talk with a supervisor before causing a public panic and something as simple as notifying the neighbors is advisable to keep from freaking them out. Heck, I had a little old lady across the street from a customer call the police when I was doing a compressor swap. Of course I had the new compressor in a box along with all the tools which is something a copper thief will not have. I thanked the officer for looking out for my customer and there was no problem. He even talked to the little old lady neighbor and told her everything was OK. ^_^
TDD
I've seen the smoke bombs also for sale at farm and garden places. Supposed to get Mr. Woodchuck (groundhog) out of the hole. I've tried those, and also highway road flares, but didn't see Chucky stick a nose out.
I've not heard of someone call the cops on a compressor swap. Makes sense, though. I'm sure the van full of tools and the signage helped keep you out of prison.

[...]
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 22:26:13 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Killjoy.
So, how much did you get for the engine?
On 3/8/2012 12:10 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

What did I get for the engine? It would strike me as odd except I had a customer from Lebanon who called the compressors at his restaurant, engines. ^_^
TDD
On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:25:53 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Come on, don't tell us you were just stealing the compressor.
anyones right to smoke should end totally if anyone else complains.

I was going to ask, "are you always this stupid?", but then I looked at who wrote it.

hey no one should have the right to mpollute anyone elses breathing air.
smoking around a child should be called what it is, child abuse..........

You *really* are stupid. ...and illiterate.
On Mar 9, 12:25pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

obviously to smoke has muddled your mind...........
in pennsylvania foster parents arent permitted to smoke anywhere near the kids they care for.
this is a excellent first step to criminilze smoking around kids.
seconhand smoke can cause lots of troubles for children including ear infections and breathing problems.
even the smoke left on parents clothes can make kids ill......
face facts smoking is on its way out, its dying;:) just like smoking kills its users
My parents smoked. I had a lot of ear infections. One got untreated too long, and damaged my hearing. I've been wearing hearing aids since age 6. And will do so for the rest of my life.
seconhand smoke can cause lots of troubles for children including ear infections and breathing problems.
even the smoke left on parents clothes can make kids ill......
face facts smoking is on its way out, its dying;:) just like smoking kills its users
On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:57:02 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

My parents didn't smoke. I had a lot of ear infections. I've had some pretty damned severe cases too. I didn't smoke. Guess what. My son had *severe* ear infections, bad enough that I had to really put my foot down or they were going to install "tubes". Go figure.
Not sure why we're answering Halliburton's nutcase post, though.
On Mar 9, 4:57pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Believe what you want to believe, but it sounds like your parents didn't take you to the doc soon enough. Even if it were from cig smoke ( which is doubtful), it is ultimately your parents fault (according to your statement above). They should be jailed for child abuse.
Hank
You reccomend incarceration based on the minimal evidence of a Usenet post? I sure hope you're not a magistrate. Nor, a doctor.

Believe what you want to believe, but it sounds like your parents didn't take you to the doc soon enough. Even if it were from cig smoke ( which is doubtful), it is ultimately your parents fault (according to your statement above). They should be jailed for child abuse.
Hank
On Mar 10, 10:11am, "Stormin Mormon"

First, I was basing my conclusion on your testimony since you are the one bitching about the cause of your hearing disability.
Second, why do you "top post"?
Hank

No, just pointing out that you're an illiterate fool.

Who cares? This has nothing to do with the post you answered, showing, once again, that you can't read.

Idiot.
What a moron.

yes anyone who smokes today is both a idiot and a moron