Problem with Admiral dishwasher DWD1500

Our Admiral DWD1500 has stopped and won't start again.

We opened the door mid-cycle. Have done this many times, and it always starts up again when the door is closed. There are two LEDs blinking on the front panel: "ON" and "CYCLE" (Normal). We thought it might be the latch because nothing happens when we close the door.

Most of the buttons are still functional, e.g. I can set it to 2hr 4hr or 6hr delay, but the CANCEL button doesn't seem to repond.

Can anyone suggest a DIY solution? It's within the 5yr parts warranty but outside the 1yr labour warranty.

Thanks! =aw andrew [ snipped-for-privacy@wwwebbers.com]

Reply to
Andrew Webber

Have you tried the general purpose "reset" for anything electronic? Unplug it for a few hours then plug it back in.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry