Primer for pressure treated wood?

I am going to paint a pressure treated swim platform with a polyurethane paint intended for truck bedlines.
The manufacturer says it adheres to wood just fine, but on PT they recommend a primer first, but do not suggest a specific primer.
Any suggestions for an appropriate primer? (or a different coating entirely? I was planing on using fiberglass, but that can't handle the wood movement.)
The manufacturer won't tell you what primer to use...and you're asking us?!?!?! What's wrong with this picture.

"> I am going to paint a pressure treated swim platform with a polyurethane

brands are especially good for sealing knots and bleeding pitch areas, and really adhere well to the wood. I think the thinner or alcohol based versions are the toughest, vs the acrylic. One variable might be the "freshness" of the PT. Some is actually almost wet with chemicals, and may interact with some paints. Make sure yours looks completely dry before you prime it.
Truck paint is made to cure rock hard, is not designed for expansion and contraction that is necessary on exterior wood. Use a paint for wood from a top company like Sherwin Williams, Ben Moore, etc. They also carry commercial coatings and will steer you right.
Use the Right product for the Right job, and follow their instructions.
New PT must cure- dry out.

and on the theory it has gotten warping out of its system. So it had better be dry! Once I planed the weathered surface off, it looks great.
With most PT wood, planning the surface off takes away most of the treatment, exposing the untreated or very lightly treated wood to decay or insects. That is why they sell end cut treatment, because you cut through to expose the untreated core.

shallow enough to miss the core; turned 5/4 into 4/4.
snip

Which product made by Zinsser is alcohol based? BIN is shellac based and is cleaned-up with alcohol but is not recommened for exterior use except for spot priming since it becomes too brittle for large surfaces.
Bruce A&B Construction Houston, TX www.roof.cc

A primer is always a good idea for a better paint job. Use the same brand primer as the paint. The trick with PT wood is to allow it to thoroughly dry before you paint. Wet wood can take 1 year per 1" thickness to dry.