Pressure Washer Repair?

Anyone here know whether or not the spray gun on Simoniz washers can be repaired? Leaks like a sieve at the moment. I had it apart but nothing jumped out at me.
TIA,
rick

I don't have a Simoniz, but my Husky power washer started leaking like a sieve at were the nozzle connected to the gun part. Couldn't fix it with a washer because of the shape, so I just put a bead of silicon around it and screwed it back up. Fixed the leak fine, so far :) Also look at their web site, you may be able to buy new guns for them.
-Tom