pressure washer pump

I have an 11hp Honda gas eng powered portable pressure washer. It has an Admiral pump. The pump tag numbers have worn off, so no identifying info/specs on it. The pump brand is Admiral. One yo yo wanted $450 to put another Admiral pump on it.

I've been looking around for cheaper Admiral units that will fit. Maybe I'll find a better price, maybe not.

I would use a cheaper substitue if one comes along.

Anyone know of a good web site where I might find a deal that will get out shy of the $450? I've made some email inquiries already of some Google search prospects that turned up.

Reply to
RB

I've seen many pumps on eBay, but without an exact part number who knows if it will be a fit?

Reply to
gabriel

Here's one for $77 Canadian (about $50 US).

Don't know if it will fit or if they ship to the US.

John W

Reply to
John W

Oops - first link should have been:

"John W"

John W

Try removing the admiral pump and go to a implement dealer in your area and see if they have a pump that matches your pressure out put and the mounting bolts.

My guess is that most pumps are made by the same the company for different distributors.

Reply to
tflfb

Check

and look at their AR pumps. They have one oin the $200 that bolts directly to an engine. when you get there do a search for - gear reduction pump GReg

Reply to
Greg O