pressure washer pump

I have an 11hp Honda gas eng powered portable pressure washer. It has an Admiral pump. The pump tag numbers have worn off, so no identifying info/specs on it. The pump brand is Admiral. One yo yo wanted $450 to put another Admiral pump on it.
I've been looking around for cheaper Admiral units that will fit. Maybe I'll find a better price, maybe not.
I would use a cheaper substitue if one comes along.
Anyone know of a good web site where I might find a deal that will get out shy of the $450? I've made some email inquiries already of some Google search prospects that turned up.
Add pictures here
✖
I've seen many pumps on eBay, but without an exact part number who knows if it will be a fit?
--
gabriel

Add pictures here
✖
Here's one for $77 Canadian (about $50 US).
Don't know if it will fit or if they ship to the US.
http://www.princessauto.com/osnimages/moreinfo_sm.gif
http://www.princessauto.com/_osn.cfm?CTRY ÊN&output=OSN&Factor=1&Starter1&PageSearch=ALL&CurrentPage
John W

Add pictures here
✖
Oops - first link should have been:
http://www.princessauto.com/moreinfo.cfm?TAG751&SCAN ÊN

Add pictures here
✖
Try removing the admiral pump and go to a implement dealer in your area and see if they have a pump that matches your pressure out put and the mounting bolts.
My guess is that most pumps are made by the same the company for different distributors.
Tom

Add pictures here
✖

Check www.dultmeier.com and look at their AR pumps. They have one oin the $200 that bolts directly to an engine. when you get there do a search for - gear reduction pump GReg