Precisely how easy is it to ENTIRELY wipe fingerprints off of blank Avery address labels?

I have two packages of Avery address labels that I bought in 1998 and there are a lot of blank labels still left in each of the packages and so I was wondering if it is possible to remove my fingerprints from them so that a p ostal inspector or the police can't recover them.
What about taking a pencil eraser and running it over the address labels fo r a few minutes? Or what about using a damp rag with some diluted dishwashi ng soap?
What are some different ways of doing this?
Or is it sometimes not at all possible to do? In other words, in some insta nces is it impossible to remove fingerprints from paper? In other words, is it sometimes impossible to erase fingerprints from paper? In other words, is there no way to remove fingerprints that are seeped too deeply into some kinds of paper? I'm not just merely referring to Avery address labels--I m ean ALL different kinds of paper. For example: typing paper, those yellow n ote pads with lines, tracing paper, glossy paper, brown paper bags to name a few. Also, if a fingerprint cures, does this mean that it cannot be wiped off of paper? Or does it not have to cure at all. That is to say, are ther e certain kinds of paper that if you touch it too hard with your fingers, t hat the fingerprints you thus make will be permanently imbedded into the pa per?
Thank you in advance.

It's already cost you (and all the readers) the time to start this silly thread.
I other words, fingerprints on old labels is the least of your privacy concerns.
In other words, keep your head down and don't associate with people who do illegal stuff and you'll be fine.
On Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:21:53 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

They've been watching your house ever since you bought them.
On 6/20/2014 10:37 AM, Davej wrote:

socks this week.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

They have it identified with---Avery labels.
--
Tekkie