Pre-primed vs factory painted Hardi-Plank Siding

Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts regarding the factory painted Hard-Plank.
Will they be able to match the color we want? How does it look? How does the touch-up paint / caulk look?
The quote we got is about $900 more for primed with two coats of paint. I'm sure the siding guy prefers the factory painted because he saves a lot of labor cost using the pre-painted siding. We just don't want it to look cheezy.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I suspect that you meant it would save you a lot of labor cost; unless, of course, the contractor is providing free labor. My guess would be that the factory primed and painted siding would be just fine, in addition to being a better paint job under controlled factory conditions. I sincerely doubt that it would look 'cheesy'. As to getting the colors you wanted, well, that's just individual taste and tolerance.
--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave

The pre painted siding is great. We get certainteed brand, and we can get matching touch up paint and matching caulk. There is a better color selection than in vinyl, but it isn't endless. As dave said, it's a matter of individual taste.