Possible water damage, conclusion and report back.

Thanks for all your help with my possible water damage bathroom. It's now fixed, for less than the $1,000 I told you. The guy did a lot more than caulking everything up. There were baseboard repairs, dry wall repairs, shower tile reparis and door jam repairs. All in all the problem is not that extensive. It's not cheap, but still we wanted a guy who comes with good recommendations and does good work. There is another guy who is cheaper, but he never returns calls.

Reply to
PeterL