possible leaky boiler??? GURU Help!!!

I currently own 15+ house I need some professional advice from boiler guru on my boiler problem. I am hearing a strange water drop noise coming from a smokestack or inside of boiler whenever it rains outside. I was thinking that water might be dripping through smokestack and|or maybe into the boiler's furnance. I've attached picture of my aging but working well boiler & smokestack. I've also attached dripping noise sound clip in the middle of page.
http://www.hacksrus.com/~oktokie/leaky_boiler/leaky_boiler.html
Oktokie
ps: Thank you in advance.

Sounds normal to me, like there's also an air-conditioner dripping condensate.
HA HA Budys Here posted for all of us....

--
Tekkie

Thats a furnace not a boiler , do you have central AC . and whats 15+house , Im no guru
Replace that leaky water heater, there's nothing else you can do with them. It's only going to get worse.

I looked the pictures and all I see is a gas furnace and a gas water heater. Where's the boiler???

Okay,
I clearly made some mistakes. I meant 15+ years old house there. Plus, wet dripping noise only occurs when it's raining. I did check to see if water was dripping through smokestack, but I did not see any drip there. Maybe there's drip inside of smoke stack where it splits(one goes to water heater(I have mistaken it for a boiler) and the other goes to the gas furnace(heat exchanger?).
Is it normal for water heater | gas furnance | smoke stack to make a dripping noise when it's raining?
Please, disregard the wet ground, because I think the water is coming in from the leaky wall joint(what da ya know...I live in a cheaply built town house :( ).
Oktokie ps: Thanks in advance...