Porch light

Group:
California here!
I've got a porch light with a standard screw in type bulb, on a switched circuit.
I'd like to add a motion-sensor and daylight-cutoff, so that I can achieve the following: * It is off during daylight * It comes on automatically from dusk to dawn if there is movement * I can override the detectors and force the light on.
Because of the location, I'm looking for an in-line unit that will sit between the bulb and screw fitting.
Does anyone know of such a device?
Cheers
Den
Look in electrical part of the box stores.

Den wrote:

Check out Smarthome.com They seem to have a lot of stuff like that.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math