Pool grout

Does anyone know what white grout is recommedned if the spaces between the coping I am rpalcing on my concrete pool are 1/2 inch to 1 inch in width. I understand most grout will fail in gaps this wied.
Thnaks, DB
DB writes:

Why do you understand that?
Grout is just sand plus portland cement. That will not fail.
There is no such thing as "pool grout". Are you being hustled by some contractor to not attempt this yourself?