Pool Deck Paint Suggestions?

Has anybody had any experience with "Deck Kote?"
I need to repaint my Pool Deck. It has a textured finish on it that looks something like 1/2" of plaster or colored concrete (like stucco?) that is in good shape, but someone had put that epoxied in place river rock on many years ago and then never maintained it. We removed the river rock stuff (about 25 hours with a large air chisel) and are now ready for fresh paint.
I don't want to use a rubberized material (I don't want to have to remove it someday). Your recommendations?
Thanks for your help!
Cole
I used Kote-A-Deck. Not sure if that's what you mean.
Its a good product but in Hawaii the intense UV's will "burn" it off in about 5 years. I liked it well enough that I would recoat with it but they no longer make the color I used so I may switch to a locally brewed product.
-- Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.