Pocket door removal

I have pocket doors in two of my bathrooms. The bearings need lubrication badly. They squeak and do not move freely.
How can I get to the wheel assemblies from which the doors are suspended? There are probably two? Is there a way of doing this without disassembling the wooden covers that hide the roller assemblies? Would hate to tear all the trim apart.
Thanks
Walter
--
www.rationality.net

On 4/27/2012 7:52 PM, walter wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSv3gUxDFck

"gonjah" <gonjah.net> wrote in message

Thanks
On 4/27/2012 9:01 PM, walter wrote:

I don't know about the WD40 he applies at the end. There are a few videos online you might want to browse through for other ideas.
*http://preview.tinyurl.com/7or37s6
I was looking at mine and there is a latch that may allow the door to be released w/o removing the trim. *
On 4/27/2012 9:15 PM, gonjah wrote:

Yup. Mine has a little white lever that allows the wheel assembly to come off the door then slide out the end.