Plumbing: What is a badger

Am auditing some invoices, came across a line in a plumbing invoice that says:
"install one kitchen sink with badger (1) grinder"
Is a badger a brand name for a grinder?
Is there some other item called "badger"?
I am assuming a grinder is a garbage disposal.

says:
Badger is the pet name for the Insinkerator company. It is a garbage disposal, grinder, garberator etc.

I call mine "JAWS"
A Badger is a line of garbage disposers, I think from Insinkerator.
I installed a Badger 5 on my sister's sink.

says:

I found a web reference, but this may not be what you're looking for:
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Badger is a line of garbage disposers made by insinkerator.
On 26 Jan 2004 06:29:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Rotation Slim) wrote:

{Delete nospam for email}