Plumbing help...

Right now my washer and my water filter/softener system backflush hoses empty into my cellar drain.The drain for some reason will not handle it anymore and overflows so what I need to do is set it up to empty into the septic which is Code for my area. I know how to set up the washer but how do I get the 2 pex lines from my water system to empty into the drain line like the washer without splashing back or causing any other problems? The water system backflushes at 1 AM so both will never be going at the same time.......Thanks for any help

Instead of overfilling the septic find out why the drain wont take it, probably a simple rodding will fix it.

Instead of overfilling the septic find out why the drain wont take it, probably a simple rodding will fix it.
What is rodding? I tried Drano..Wife is bringing home root killer tonite ..Just working on plan B as well...LOL...
ransley wrote:

I wonder where the discharge ends up in drain? Just into ground? Into sewer line? Having septic system I just wonder. Drain pit is maybe saturated?

I wonder as well...It doesn't go to the septic as the entire system was replaced 3 years ago and it wasn't there. It must end underground... I've been here 25 years and never seen a wet spot though the grass grows REAL good in the general direction the pipe seems to go as it exits the cellar. Can't do much exploratory digging up here (Maine) now as the ground has started to freeze and it has snowed all day ...Next summer I'll find it...I hope..LOL...
Any ideas on getting 2 pex lines to go into a 2 inch PVC drain pipe without splashing back or having the washer discharge splash out???
perhaps your floor drain could handle JUST the softner backflush if it wasn't doing the washer also.