Plumber in NYC?

I want to replace my tub with a whirlpool tub. Standard size, nothing overly fancy. In addition, I'll need to convert it into a shower. But, I know my limits and plumbing is not my best thing. So, does anyone here care to take on a job in NYC? Or know anyone that they can recommend? Thanks.

Kerik recommended by Giuliani.

How the mighty have fallen. I just hope he takes G with him.

Absolutely. Call the plumbers union and ask for a residential contractor.
What you'll get is a quality, headache-free job done right.
For only slightly less you can open the phone book and hire a hack who will send an illegal immigrant from either Trinidad or Russia or Croaita. You'll have problems (guranteed) issues, complaints and headaches, guranteed. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
On 23 Dec 2004 00:29:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comjunkbloc (HaHaHa) wrote:

Very good suggestion. Thank you.
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:20:47 -0500, dgk

Wow, $75 just for the estimate. I need an estimate for the estimate.

Labor ususlly costs 2x materials. What does the tub alone cost?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com