Please Help - Hammered Paint

Hello! Can anyone help to find a place in the US to buy Hammerite paint or any other paint that has a hammered finish. I have found it in a local store in Aerosol cans but I need it in paint cans so I can spray it with my HVLP Sprayer.
Thank you in advance to any and all help! Jim

in
http://www.hammerite-diy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/HAMUK/Home/Jsp/Home_Page.jsp
I bought some at Lowe's. ( In quarts). I can't remember the brand name though.

in

Oddlots/Biglots had it also as a closeout item a few years ago.

I'm sure *that's* real helpful...

Home Depot.Had it in gallon cans.
--
Jim Yanik