Pipe heating cables

P L O N K

Reply to
Plonk
*I'm trying to see if my heat pipe cable under my Mobile home is still turning on and working *
Reply to
Ronald E Tyler

replying to mike, Ronald E Tyler wrote: just trying to see if my heat cable under my mobile home is still working ?

Reply to
Ronald E Tyler

Actually that's a stupid answer. The light bulb concentrates the heat in a small area while the tape disperses it over it's length.

Reply to
doug