Patching crack in concrete slab on grade

For a short crack in the corner of a slab on grade, what would you recommend to patch it?
This is the corner of a bedroom and flooring will be placed on top of it. It seems the entire corer, about 18"x12" or so, has cracked through. Such a small piece isn't of much structural concern but before I put the flooring down, I'd like to at least fill the crack with SOMETHING since most of it is accessible.
What would be best? Just a generic tube of concrete patch?
Thanks!
I would be worried about what is happening under the crack that allowed it to happen. I would not put down a new floor until I knew what was going on.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Hi.
From my understanding, these "corner cracks" are quite common when houses settle. Especially around here, with sandy soil.
I'm not planning to do any major work to the existing slab anytime soon. I'm merely putting down new flooring on the existing slab. It's when I removed the carpet that I saw the crack. I just wish to plug it while it's exposed. It may not be really 100% necessary but I figure it couldn't hurt.

If there is any chance of moisture coming up you might consider a hydraulic cement like DAM-IT.