Partial loss of water pressure?

Hi,
I just moved into a townhouse that is about 3 years old. Up until 4 days ago, the water pressure at all the fixtures was normal. All of a sudden (seemingly overnight), the pressure at all 3 upstairs sink fixtures is down to nearly nothing. The showers, tubs, and toilets all are fine, along with all the fixtures downstairs.
I opened the single handle faucet on one of the sinks, and then turned off and back on the feed valves. Now there is almost no water coming out of that fixture. The other two sink fixtures upstairs are still dribbling.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom
TomG wrote:

Remove the faucet aerators and clean them. The city may have done mains work which stirred up rust and mud in the main.
Flush the faucets for a while with the aerators removed.
Jim
Soooooooooooooooo, Do the other townhouse tenants have water pressure?