Painting class

Page 2 of 2

Note that there are several different designs. I have one I use for mud in a 5gall bucket. I use it for 5gal paint buckets-- but only in one direction. Like this ( product link shortened) />/
I have another one I use for gallon paint cans- direction doesn't matter. ( product link shortened) />/

This guy? ( product link shortened) />/
I got one of them 25 yrs ago when I bought this 100 yr old house. None of the double hung windows had been opened since the great depression. Many coats of paint held them together. It was time consuming, but that little tool sawed its way through layer after layer of paint.
I've replaced them all now, but that tool made them work for the years they were still in service.