Painting a concrete basement floor

If you go with a dehumidifier, you need a "basement dehumidifier", not a regular dehumidifier. A regular dehumidifier won't do anything in the cooler basement temperatures.

Reply to
zzyzzx

Interesting. Thanks. I didn't know that. Although I don't think I will end up needing or using a dehumidifier for my situation, it is good to know that for future reference.

Reply to
JayTKR

You raise an interesting question. I went to the UGL site and read the specs on the Dry Lock. They don't indicate that it is rated for foot traffic. I'd be concerned about adhesion in this case. You might want to email UGL and inquire. My personal preference based on a good bit of experience is Ben Moore Acrylic Concrete Stain.

Reply to
Bonnett Decorating