Overhead bleach dispenser / injector

For whatever reason, a couple of the drain blow out adaptors at my church are about 10 feet (or more) high off the ground. And, one high drain clogged last Sunday. I'd like to pour in some bleach, without climbing on a ladder.
How does one get a couple pints of bleach and hot water into a 3/4 inch opening, 10 feet off the ground? I don't know if Will Ferrel does house calls. Or Michael Jordan. I'm telling you, this here white man can't jump that high.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

It would take some doing to rig a pump and tubing to get into that 3/4" hole. I'd find someone that is capable of standing on a tall ladder and have them do it.

Get George!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
harry wrote:

Okay, smartypants. How would YOU get rid of excess bleach?
Eh?