Overhead bleach dispenser / injector

For whatever reason, a couple of the drain blow out adaptors at my church are about 10 feet (or more) high off the ground. And, one high drain clogged last Sunday. I'd like to pour in some bleach, without climbing on a ladder.

How does one get a couple pints of bleach and hot water into a 3/4 inch opening, 10 feet off the ground? I don't know if Will Ferrel does house calls. Or Michael Jordan. I'm telling you, this here white man can't jump that high.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It would take some doing to rig a pump and tubing to get into that 3/4" hole. I'd find someone that is capable of standing on a tall ladder and have them do it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Get George!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Now, you're talking. More power!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That's essentially what I was thinking. Cut the sprayer end off a 1 gal pump up garden sprayer. Extend the tube with something (brake line?). Make a shephards crook on the end.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If I told you the problem, then there would be a point. At which time, you'd have to either agree, apologize, flame me, or not reply at all. I'd certainly hate to do that to a good man as yourself. As such, I'll be merciful. You're right, there is no point.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Okay, smartypants. How would YOU get rid of excess bleach?

Eh?

Reply to
HeyBub