OT Waxy hands in hot weather

OT, Do any of you notice this. In hot humid weather my hands feel wet or dirty, so I wash them with soap and water, and when I'm done, they feel like they have a coat of wax on the fingers and maybe more of the hands. Like the grooves within my fingerprints are filled in by something and the fingers slide over each other in a different way from normally??
Washing again doesn't seem to change this.
On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 14:24:34 -0400, Micky

I have never once felt your hands, in any weather conditions. John T.
On 7/14/2016 12:12 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Let's just keep on topic here - HANDS.
On 07/14/2016 12:24 PM, Micky wrote:

Use acetone. You'll have the cleanest hands in town.
On 7/14/2016 2:24 PM, Micky wrote:

I use the pump anti bacterial soap from Walmart, (in the health and beauty aisle). I've never had this problem. Perhaps it is a result of your brand of soap? Please try a different brand, and see if that changes.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 07/14/2016 12:24 PM, Micky wrote:

I use the same soap as Stormy and never noticed waxy feeling. What brand of soap are you using?
On 7/16/2016 8:25 AM, Buck wrote:

Hey, is today my turn to have the soap?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 1:24:47 PM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/zoh9z7m