ot-setting start time on a hose faucet timer

I have a "Orbit hose faucet timer #62015 (see a picture of it at www.epinions.com/pr-Irrigation-Orbit_Underground_Hose_Faucet_Timer_62015 I have misplaced the instruction sheet for it and I can't remember how to reset the start time. Now that daylight savings time is off I need to reset it! Anyone have one of these? TIA

You move the dial to reset and then set your "on" duration time and your "frequency" setting and it goes automatic from then on until the batteries die.
You don't need to reset it when dayilght savings time changes. It's still repeating it's cycle, only one hour out of sync with the rest of your clocks. (Unless the timing is crucial, like, must occur after your morning shower but before the mid-morning laundry starts)
Thanks. Actually, it never got set right at the beginning of the season. When I put the batteries back in it from using it last year, it started turning on around 7pm by itself, so there was still time for the gaden to dry before dark. Now it is getting dark by 7, and I would like to move the start time to morning. I remembered that there was some dial I had to turn to off or reset or something, but could not remember what it was. Thanks for responding, I can reset tomorrow morning!

Well I went out to reset it. There is no 'reset' position on either dial. Are you sure yours is the same model as mine? I tried turning the one dial to 'OFF' which it does have, then back to whre it was. I will find out tomorrow if it took. I remember that it take 24 hrs for the new setting to work.

Right after I sent the last post, another member sent me the web address of the Orbit company where I can download another copy of the instruction manual! www.orbitonline.com/index.cfm?fa=orbit.product&productid52 I tried to search for such a site, but I was not successful, he was!