OT New York Teen Arrested In Connection With Videotaped "Knockout Game" Attack On Elderly Woman

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teen-records-assault-on-old-woman-675432
An upstate New York teenager was arrested yesterday in connection with an online video showing him punching an elderly woman in the head as she exits a Rochester convenience store.
Devin Alexander, 16, was busted Wednesday on a probation violation charge, according to a Rochester Police Department spokesperson (who declined to reveal how Alexander, who was on probation for a robbery conviction, allegedly violated terms of his supervision). The teenager is currently in custody.
On 1/12/2014 8:08 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

doing things like school work or helping LOL across the stree. Like we did when I was a kid, before Dad got home from work. While Mom was doing house work.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Now there's no work, and house work isn't.
On 1/17/2014 8:48 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Kids ain't got no hope, and pockets ain't got no change.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/17/14 8:01 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's too bad guys like Dr. Ben Carson don't get more publicity. His mom must be a heckuva lady. The short version is she worked as house cleaner. She held down two or three jobs at a time. She made her two boys write book reports for her although she could barely read them since she had only at third grade education. Neither of her sons liked doing it. Both ended up going to college.
On 1/17/2014 6:30 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

And neither one of them is an Affirmative Action moron. ^_^
TDD
On 1/13/2014 7:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

convenience store/gas station when he saw how much trouble I was having and he even opened the car door for me. I suppose it's Karma, I always helped the old and disabled (after asking permission) whenever I saw them struggling and I was able bodied. The little old Black ladies were the funniest because they would always say, "Thank you baby." ^_^
Whenever I helped anyone in a good Samaritan manner and they thanked me or offered me money which I refused, I'd simply tell them to pass it on by helping someone else in need. ^_^
TDD
Prove it. He hasn't been convicted of anything.