OT New York Teen Arrested In Connection With Videotaped "Knockout Game" Attack On Elderly Woman

An upstate New York teenager was arrested yesterday in connection with an online video showing him punching an elderly woman in the head as she exits a Rochester convenience store.

Devin Alexander, 16, was busted Wednesday on a probation violation charge, according to a Rochester Police Department spokesperson (who declined to reveal how Alexander, who was on probation for a robbery conviction, allegedly violated terms of his supervision). The teenager is currently in custody.

Reply to
Metspitzer

What a shame, that teens are violent, instead of doing things like school work or helping LOL across the stree. Like we did when I was a kid, before Dad got home from work. While Mom was doing house work.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Now there's no work, and house work isn't.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Kids ain't got no hope, and pockets ain't got no change.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's too bad guys like Dr. Ben Carson don't get more publicity. His mom must be a heckuva lady. The short version is she worked as house cleaner. She held down two or three jobs at a time. She made her two boys write book reports for her although she could barely read them since she had only at third grade education. Neither of her sons liked doing it. Both ended up going to college.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

And neither one of them is an Affirmative Action moron. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Prove it. He hasn't been convicted of anything.

Reply to
Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBil

I had a young Black man hold the door for me as I hobbled out of a convenience store/gas station when he saw how much trouble I was having and he even opened the car door for me. I suppose it's Karma, I always helped the old and disabled (after asking permission) whenever I saw them struggling and I was able bodied. The little old Black ladies were the funniest because they would always say, "Thank you baby." ^_^

Whenever I helped anyone in a good Samaritan manner and they thanked me or offered me money which I refused, I'd simply tell them to pass it on by helping someone else in need. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas