OT: Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Page 3 of 3
rbowman laid this down on his screen :

Then you don't know much about California then. Other than a liberal democraker government and too many foregners, California is a great place to live and play.
On 12/28/2015 05:44 PM, Eagle wrote:

I'll take your word for it. My brother lived in Lompoc for a number of years and iirc one kid is in SF, the other in SD. I use kid very loosely; one has already retired.
New York is a great place to live and play too, except for Sodom on the Hudson and the liberal assholes they tend to elect to the state government. Upstate NY and NYC is sort of like comparing Yreka to La Mirada.
rbowman pretended :

I lived in San Diego for over 30 years before moving to the Inland Empire in Riverside County. I reall liked the small town we lived in [Poway] but property got too expensive so we moved here in 2000. It;s OK, but starting to get crowded, so the next move will be forest lawn.
On 12/28/2015 7:44 PM, Eagle wrote:

Years ago, I think I remember a quote from Washington DC mayor Marion Barry. He commented that crime was down, if you don't count the murders.
After serious thinking Stormin Mormon wrote :

I remember that, and the reason he was removed from office.
On 12/29/2015 10:02 AM, Eagle wrote:

Have a Coke and a smile, was it?
Stormin Mormon was thinking very hard :

I wonder if he smiled when the po po came in as he was indulging...
On 12/29/2015 11:27 AM, Eagle wrote:

Probably didn't inhale?
"Baby, better put some ice on that." -WJC
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/29/2015 08:02 AM, Eagle wrote:

And he was re-elected for a fourth term after he was released from FCI Loretto. The people get the government they deserve.
Oren has brought this to us :

A friend of mine who has passed on showed Me his Grandmothers pension alotment from the civil war. I have it in My files, and should scan it for perminent saving.
On 12/26/2015 05:07 PM, Eagle wrote:
[snip]

In 1989, I was reading a magazine article about winning the cold war, and what that really means. It means we have more toxic waste spills.
--
"To err is a sign of intelligence. ... A society that punishes error--as
Western civilization increasingly does--discourages individual