OT Land of the free?

Page 3 of 4
On Mar 18, 12:56 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

ck-...

in like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected presid ent. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

Isn't that agin your 2nd amendment?
On 3/18/2013 12:58 AM, harry wrote:

like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

No Harry, it involves The First Amendment. The Second Amendment was added to help protect The First and all the others from government tyranny like that which Americans endured under English rule. ^_^
TDD
On Mar 18, 9:22 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

rack-...

gain like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected pres ident. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

ed

ons

t.

as

her

nd

Heh Heh. You never had a proper revolution, you changed one master for a worse one. The French and Russians had proper revolutions.
On 3/18/2013 8:25 AM, harry wrote:

like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

And which master would that be? o_O
TDD
On Mar 18, 3:41 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Barack-...

again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected pr esident. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

ided

asons

aft.

spy

on

, as

other

ed

e*

and

out

he

so

ace

in

The ones that work on Wall street.
On 3/19/2013 2:30 AM, harry wrote:

again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

If that's true, they would also be your masters. ^_^
TDD
On Mar 19, 12:38 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

"

com

5/Barack-...

se again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

ovided

reasons

craft.

y spy

c?

f's

s?

, on

ry

on, as

e other

oved

ove*

s, and

about

g he

es so

place

es in

That sweet old lady the Queen is my master.
On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:35:49 -0700 (PDT), harry

again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

(S)he's not the only queen who is your master, harry.

# # That sweet old lady the Queen is my master.
#
Now there's a clear admission that you are a subject...
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:00:43 -0500, "Attila Iskander"

The subject of much laughter...

There is no technical reason that drones cannot be used to offend/defend against other aircraft and there are many reasons that they will be used in that function
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:37:15 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Good Lord, you're dumb. Just unbelievably dumb.

but not wrong
On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:45:48 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Irrelevant is wrong. ...and you're about as irrelevant as they come.

but not wrong
On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:59:20 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Illiterate is wrong, too, Malformed. ...and you continue to insist on demonstrating just how illiterate you are with every post.

but I'm still not wrong
On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:41:10 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

...you've never been right.

while you've always been extreme right
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:37:05 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You've never been right about anything in your entire life, Malformed.