OT: How to please the wife:

33s sound nice but you got one woman trained for 46 years to please you... might want to give this more thought before exercising your option. Good luck whichever you decide and more so if you exercise your option .
Reply to
Doug

That's why regular maintenance is requires to keep then in good working condition. ?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You could do a jimmy savelie and go for six 11's ;-)

Reply to
whisky.dave

I heard Jimmy is doing 666 now. ?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I hope your life is not like the Star Trek episode where Harry Mudd went to live on the planet where they were duplicating humans. "Mudd's Women"?

.

I've been married for 46 years, but this is an option year for me. She is 66 now and I'm trying to decide if I should keep her, or trade her for two 33's or three 22's.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sometimes they're too far broken by the time you take over the payments.

Reply to
krw

Mine too. Five months, but it's an important five months. She turned

20, 30, 40, 50, and yes, 60 before I did. ;-)

Perhaps you just haven't noticed. ;-)

Reply to
krw

No, I'd only duplicate the best ones rather than the pains.

Reply to
whisky.dave