OT: How to please the wife:

Page 2 of 2
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:13:47 AM UTC, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You could do a jimmy savelie and go for six 11's ;-)

I heard Jimmy is doing 666 now. ☺
TDD
I hope your life is not like the Star Trek episode where Harry Mudd went to live on the planet where they were duplicating humans. "Mudd's Women"?

I've been married for 46 years, but this is an option year for me. She is 66 now and I'm trying to decide if I should keep her, or trade her for two 33's or three 22's.
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:51:20 PM UTC, Stormin Mormon wrote:

No, I'd only duplicate the best ones rather than the pains.

Mine too. Five months, but it's an important five months. She turned 20, 30, 40, 50, and yes, 60 before I did. ;-)

Perhaps you just haven't noticed. ;-)

Or maybe marry in your future and think prenup if you have enough (unprotected) assets ??

To answer briefly, not in that case. It rarely happens with her so I wasn't addressing that situation earlier.

Cuz, she's probably right......LOL