OT: How to please the wife:

Page 1 of 2
Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.
Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, Firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.
"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"
"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair at home when my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said. 'Guess who?' I pulled her hands off, and saw she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs and ropes!
She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, so I did. Then she said, 'Do whatever you want.'"
So, here I am.

LOL... I like it. In truth, I just say "yes" to my wife. It saves a lot of grief if you know what I mean.

Yes, I'll bet you do.

It saves a lot of stress.

Is "yes" still the answer even if she wants to do or wants you to do something really stupid?
If your answer is "yes" (yet again)....sounds like the recipe for disaster.

My divorce will be final soon:) My first wife was a over spender: ( peaked out in 70 grand of credit card debt, I did try to stop her but didnt say no enough...
she was so nice before marriage, everything i wanted. it all changed once we got married:(
she admitted later I bagged you and tagged you. reference to hunting for deer. she admitted i found out what you wanted and gave you exactly that..........
I will never get married again!!!!!!!!!!!
On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:38:38 AM UTC, bob haller wrote:

Should have paid for what you wanted at the time rather than the long term buy now pay later ;-)
On 1/15/2013 3:38 AM, bob haller wrote:

I know a guy who made a lot of money in the bar business who said he doesn't get married anymore, he just finds a woman he can't stand and buys her a house. ^_^
TDD
bob haller wrote:

Exactly ! Just find a woman you hate and give her half your stuff.

Marriage can be a situation that creates & maintains wealth....
however, divorce is typically an event that destroys wealth. :(
How does the saying.... you ??? & you take your chances.

Once you've made the plunge, it's cheaper to keep her (42 years).

I'd suggest checking her mother. Apples, trees, and all that.

PERSONALITY is far more important than appearance!

There are far more important aspects than that. She's going to get old (one hopes). The question: is she going to be an old hag?

That's why regular maintenance is requires to keep then in good working condition. ☺
TDD
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 02:03:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Sometimes they're too far broken by the time you take over the payments.
On 1/15/13 10:54 AM, DD_BobK wrote:

You pays your money...............

I've been married for 46 years, but this is an option year for me. She is 66 now and I'm trying to decide if I should keep her, or trade her for two 33's or three 22's.

If that happens, there is a good chance you'll die. You may or may not be wearing a smile at the time, though.

33s sound nice but you got one woman trained for 46 years to please you... might want to give this more thought before exercising your option. Good luck whichever you decide and more so if you exercise your option <g>.