OT Here is the way to web surf

I can't get the lighting any brighter. It is a 50" on top of a non working (you might be a red neck) 25" TV.

Notice the feet in the air on the recliner. I even use the on screen keyboard built into Windows unless I am doing any heavy typing.

Metspitzer

Who is leaning against the bathroom tile on the screen to the left?

Reply to
mm

It is from "The Green Mile"

Reply to
Metspitzer

Are you watching Saw on the TV? Or is that a NY congressman in the gym?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

It was a random picture but as I look at it, it does have that twisted, gory look. I was watching "The Green Mile"

Reply to
Metspitzer