OT Here is the way to web surf

I can't get the lighting any brighter. It is a 50" on top of a non working (you might be a red neck) 25" TV.
Notice the feet in the air on the recliner. I even use the on screen keyboard built into Windows unless I am doing any heavy typing.
http://i.imgur.com/ODlBT.jpg

Who is leaning against the bathroom tile on the screen to the left?

It is from "The Green Mile"

Are you watching Saw on the TV? Or is that a NY congressman in the gym?
Jim

twisted, gory look. I was watching "The Green Mile"