OT, Have A Pleasant Thanksgiving

To all my fellow Americans who observe the Thanksgiving Holiday, have a good day with your family if you can stand to be around them or get with friends, watch the big game and forget all the crap that's going on for at least one day. Be thankful that you're still around and able to offend PETA by consuming the roasted flesh of a murdered turkey and or pig. Have a wonderful glutinous day! ^_^
TDD

From: The American Indians
Choke on a turkey bone.
On 11/22/2012 9:27 AM, gonorrhea wrote:

Well Gonorrhea, there is always a P.L.L.C.F. around to make some snide, hateful comment during the holidays. Thanks for confirming your affliction with mental illness. ^_^
TDD

LOL Really got you.
May your turkey be as dry and wrinkled as your old lady.
Careful, Dufas has mint jelly, and is not afraid to use it.

LOL Really got you.
May your turkey be as dry and wrinkled as your old lady.
On 11/22/2012 11:17 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

ROFLMAO!!
Attribution corrected. Mormons are generally more polite than that. Takes a gonad to write old lady slams.

ROFLMAO!!
On 11/22/2012 12:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I love it when I tick off some foul mouthed respondent without having to jump into the gutter with him.
On 11/22/2012 11:08 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Oh shit. Now I've heard everything.
This from the idiot that consistently top-posts.
Go fu_k yourself and your moronic fairy tail of a religion. Go huff a hat and fu_k your niece.

Heh...heh...heh... the Mormon comes up with some good ones...once in a while.
On 11/22/2012 11:49 AM, Brock O'bama wrote:

Asswipe moron's top-posting.

Sorry! My bad, I never read the whole thread. I just automatically scroll to the bottom and reply to whatever is there. I totally missed the mormon's contribution at the top.
Thanks for punctuating that, correctly. Posessive form of moron.

Asswipe moron's top-posting.
Attribution corrected.

Heh...heh...heh... the Mormon comes up with some good ones...once in a while.
On 11/22/2012 9:59 AM, gonjah wrote:

Golly, what amazingly hate filled people those of your ilk are. It must put a strain on you to constantly spew hate. I can't wait for your next horrid performance come Christmas. ^_^
TDD
From the Americans: We are natural citizens, not Kenyans. We have been fairly elected, though perhaps by a bunch of dead guys from Chicago. Our stimulus plan will save the ecnomy. Our health care bill will take little wampum, and makum big healthy. Your Braves and Squaws will be required to buy health care, and support the youth till age 26. Our Nation's Leader, Michelle, said so. Now, go to California, smoke the peace joint, and eat all your 400 calorie school lunch.
From: The American Indians
Choke on a turkey bone.