OT/ Garage Sale Score!

t to a hardware store to try it with a battery...so I know it is worth inve sting about $85 for a battery and charger on eBay! Wahoo!

o someone that can handle it properly!

Will they turn me a profit? ?|???|?

Reply to
bob_villain

it to a hardware store to try it with a battery...so I know it is worth in vesting about $85 for a battery and charger on eBay! Wahoo!

to someone that can handle it properly!

?

Millions.

DerbyDad03

bob_villain

You should have used a backer board on that 4x4 to prevent the blowout.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It was scrap that had a hole in it...I'd sent the video to someone in Germany and thought I would post it.

Reply to
bob_villain

Oh, so it already had a hole in it. Cheater! ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

ok it to a hardware store to try it with a battery...so I know it is worth investing about $85 for a battery and charger on eBay! Wahoo!

psqyqyjzkn.mp4

ermany and thought I would post it.

Next you're going to say it was balsa! ¯\_(??? )_/¯

Reply to
bob_villain