OT free news servers

Sorry for the off-topic again - just a heads up - for any users of freenews . netfront . net I have been unable to post for a couple days - receiving is ok. Switched to an alternate news server for this. Not sure if it is temporary / permanent / my problem ? John T.
On 04/06/2016 09:44 AM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I'm using it right now, so it's working
--- ---

Thanks - still not sending for me .. I didn't know that Eternal September was free .. ? ... another alternate option .. appreciated. jt

does not. I set up both but prefer e-s as you can cross post to more groups and thread can be longer.

Thanks - I'll look into eternal sept - I didn't know that it had any free service. jt
On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 04:06:35 -0500, Freddy Phartmeister

*** PLONK ***
On 4/7/2016 6:33 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

It appears as though the cow is an unemployed freeloadin Obamacrat.