Opinions Sought on Williamson Boilers

Hello, My GF has just been told that her oil burner/boiler needs replacement. (It is a 30-yr old Ultimate.) I will not be at her location for some time and can therefore not do an assessment of the tech' s statement (or hers- something about "flame showing through a crack" and "plugged grates") but, assuming replacement is necessary, I would like your opinion of Williamson which some say is basically a re-labeled Weil McLain sold at a slightly lower price. (The tech who came to clean her burner recommended the Williamson.) She's not the kind of person who always wants the best, or the most expensive with the latest technology. She just wants a decent moderately priced heat source. (I suspect these boilers are not as efficient as some others.) Can she go seriously wrong with a Williamson? Many thanks for help. Frank P.S. She has always had her burner cleaned every year. Will she have to have the new one cleaned every year? (I say it's unnecessary.) Also, is the Williamson particularly noisy?

I've never known Weil McLain to relabel their units... Why not call 219-879-6561 and ask them directly?

Fuel burning equipment needs to be serviced annually. Unless you like taking unnecessary risks that can lead to your death.

A properly installed boiler won't be noisy.
Thank you. I am told Williamson was acquired by WM and that the units looked similar. Are there statistics regarding deaths due to unserviced oil burners? If so, could you please point me to those. Weren't there some noisy Lennox boilers of years back that used something called "pulse technology?" I seem to remember reading about something like that. Frank

Don't expect useful information from the fraud kj. He just makes things up and hopes people don't see through it.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

That's your job asswipe. Do you have anything to offer to the members here or are you just going to show your ignorance with every post?

up
Exposing your BS is enough for this thread. It's clear you have nothing to offer. But do feel free to keep dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

the
necessary,
who
I guess you missed the FACT the original poster THANKED me. Keep posting inaccurate shit as always, I know that's all you have.

The Pulse is no longer manufactured due to related DEATHS from Carbon Monoxide.
....but I am still looking for more opinions on the Williamson....