Online Restoration Conference Tonight: Wood & Paint

This evening's live online discussion includes a demonstration of the famous "Wiggle & Wedge" technique of removing woodwork without damage, and any other topics or questions you want to raise. We're painting the south side of our barn this month so exterior painting will be a hot topic.
Catch up with us at the Video Conference, every Monday evening:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
--

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand