oil furnace repair

How do I find the cad cell eye in my oil furnace?
paul snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Also, check the bracket alignment for good flame sighting. Honeywell & others have Cad Cell Testers that are wired into the cad cell circuit for testing while the burner is operating. Check with the various HVAC supply outlets. Do a search for Cad Cell Testers - oil furnace parts cad cell testers. (?) - udarrell
--
PROPER A/C UNIT & DUCTWORK Sizing is over 70% of Operating Efficiency
http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_btuh_duct_sizing_air_conditioning_systems.html
paul snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Call an oil furnace tech! The Cad Cell is located inside the burner blast tube. It should be cleaned. Also, check the bracket alignment for good flame sighting. Honeywell & others have Cad Cell Testers that are wired into the cad cell circuit for testing while the burner is operating. Check with the various HVAC supply outlets. Do a search for Cad Cell Testers - oil furnace parts cad cell testers. (?) - udarrell