Oil Burner Quote

Thinking of getting a replacement for a Burnham V14A-T Oil Burner.
Our burner is now 16 years old.
Would like to get a few suggestions from the group what the price of a comparable Burnham Oil Burner would run today.
BTW...has anyone heard of something called "Red Box"?
Thanking all in advance...and happy holidays! Eddy

Are you talking about a boiler or just the burner? Most Burnhams use Becketts or Riello burners.
If you are talking about replacing the entire boiler, I'd go with a Weil McLain or (if you can afford it) a Buderus.

I would like to get a ballpark figure on what a boiler would now cost using the specs of the boiler that I have.
This boiler is now 16 years old.
Thank you.
Eddy

It all depends on what ballpark you are in. Bubba

Right now?
I guess...Fenway.
Eddy