Oil Burner Quote

Thinking of getting a replacement for a Burnham V14A-T Oil Burner.

Our burner is now 16 years old.

Would like to get a few suggestions from the group what the price of a comparable Burnham Oil Burner would run today.

BTW...has anyone heard of something called "Red Box"?

Thanking all in advance...and happy holidays! Eddy

Reply to
long eddy

Are you talking about a boiler or just the burner? Most Burnhams use Becketts or Riello burners.

If you are talking about replacing the entire boiler, I'd go with a Weil McLain or (if you can afford it) a Buderus.

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

------------------------

I would like to get a ballpark figure on what a boiler would now cost using the specs of the boiler that I have.

This boiler is now 16 years old.

Thank you.

Eddy

Reply to
long eddy

It all depends on what ballpark you are in. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

"Bubba >" It all depends on what ballpark you are in.

Right now?

I guess...Fenway.

Eddy

Reply to