Off Topic- Ping Dan_Musicant

Hi Dan,
Sorry to "accost" you and apologies to other users.
I saw on another group that you'd had an injury to your foot a short while back that you had to have operated on. I've got the same problem and the consultant has suggested the same op I think you had. Have heard different views and wondered how you got on and if you'd recommend it?
Definitely not a DIY job. :) BTW email addy with ZAP removed is valid.
RB