Number of wires in conduit

Installing dishwasher. New install. Need to run electic-separate 15amp circuit. Would like to feed wires through nearby conduit run. How many conductors and neutrals can run in a 1/2 or 3/8 conduit ?
Teo2006 wrote:

The limit is on the total number of wires. The capacity of those wires may need to be derated if there are more than three current carrying conductors in the conduit. Conductors that are functioning as actual neutral conductors are not counted for that purpose but grounded current carrying conductors other than true neutrals are. To answer your question about the total number of wires permitted in the conduit I would need to know the actual type and nominal size of conduit or at least it's actual internal diameter. Conduits carrying three or more wires may only be filled to 40% of their cross sectional area.
--
Tom Horne

Short answer 9 #12 THHN
Teo2006 ( snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net) said...

I created a Conduit Calculator application that is available for free at http://daxack.ca/Conduit/index.html
--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"I really think Canada should get over to Iraq as quickly as possible"