North-facing Concrete Patio

I'm planning a patio for the north side of the house. Is there anything that needs to be done to minimize the potential for the growth of things (mosses, molds,) that enjoy cool, sometimes damp, sun-spared surfaces?
I have to spray mine with bleach twice a year, you will get used to it,
thanks

got rain and snow? proper roof drain system and adequate gravel base or drainage base required in your area, pitch of your patio away from the house.