North-facing Concrete Patio

I'm planning a patio for the north side of the house. Is there anything that needs to be done to minimize the potential for the growth of things (mosses, molds,) that enjoy cool, sometimes damp, sun-spared surfaces?

Reply to
Bryan

I have to spray mine with bleach twice a year, you will get used to it,

Reply to
m Ransley

thanks

Reply to
Bryan

got rain and snow? proper roof drain system and adequate gravel base or drainage base required in your area, pitch of your patio away from the house.

Reply to
buffalobill