Non-Stick Surface On Steam Irons

Page 2 of 3

Krw come over to Wreck.gardens. rec.gardens in time.
I use boric acid small amount in sugar to kill ants. I also use oil of pennyroyal to deter the bastards. Leftist loons got be scratching my right nut.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

There are enough loons here to keep me busy. ;-)

Use it by the pound. It's safe enough. I douse the yard in anything that'll kill the little buggers. I just noticed some more by the front door. I'll put out 40# of ant killer tomorrow.

What's the favored treatment for that? November 2?

So, you'd be OK ingesting synthetic pyrethroids.

Leftist??? Where did you get THAT idea?
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:29:01 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

You insist on being a total idiot.

You, of course.

What *ABOUT* me gave you the idea that I'm a leftist? Be extremely specific.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:05:40 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Everything you've said here. I don't care to dig back through your posting history. Once was enough.

So in other words, you think if someone has concerns about the safety of some substances, that person is automatically a leftist.
Are you sure you want to own that concept? It's pretty stupid, but that's exactly what you're saying.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 19:18:05 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

The total loons always are.

No, I'm saying that I've read enough of your rantings to file you in the leftist loon box. You fit very well.

You need a better script.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 19:55:52 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

*I* don't need a better "script". It's *your* script.

Exactly how did your parents cause you to hate science? Did they beat you? Or, are you a member of a religious cult (any)?
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:11:54 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

<snip>
Yep. You lie like a leftist, too. No surprises though; at least you're consistent.

Let's start over again. Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no? Are you denying it? One word response. Yes or no?
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:23:24 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

There ********COULD BE********* snow here tomorrow, but since it's 90F at 7:30PM, yes, but it's a long, long shot.
I could break a glass canister, step on a shard, and get blood poisoning, too.

Typical leftist.
Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.
Are you denying that there ********COULD BE********* harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers? Yes or no?
Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:41:43 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
I did, but it's clear that you're illiterate.

Typical leftist nonsense.

You can't be adamant about this unless you are able and willing to clarify your opinion. Initially, I assumed you were unwilling, but now I realize you are unable also. You've painted yourself into a corner.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:55:05 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

I'm sorry you can't read. Corner? Nope. You're not that sharp.

What has that got to do with the topic? ========== You've seen this before. Anything but complete faith in industry means you're a leftist. If he found that his water supply was contaminated with DDT and he literally watched his kids getting sick from it, he'd still claim there was no proof. He'd probably fire his kids' pediatrician, and interview new ones based first on their politics.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Huh? DDT has never been shown as harmful to humans. I recall reading some couple in California (where else?) were EATING a spoonful per day to illustrate how benign it was.
Fact is, DDT saved more lives than any other pesticide. Now, without it, people are dying by the (literally) millions.
I miss DDT. Sniff.