New to Tiling

I am about to give remodeling my kitchen a shot and was thinking about going with a ceramic tile. I'm stuck on how to go about measuring the space though. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this one? Is there a basic process to go through to make sure I get it right? Thanks so much!
--
GeorgeH

GeorgeH wrote:

Yes. Buy Michael Byrne's book Setting Tile. It covers all aspects, including layout, very thoroughly. Do your homework first if you want it to turn out right.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155
http://cgi.ebay.com/Setting-Tile-Fine-Homebuilding-by-Michael-Byrne_W0QQitemZ4615713085QQcategoryZ378QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem