New Household Wiring - Stranded or Solid??

Which is better, folks?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I'm assuming you're referring to THHN pulled through conduit, as I've never seen any other form of stranded wire suitable for residential use. Most electricians prefer to pull stranded wire because it's easier, but make sure you use quality devices that may be used with stranded wire (that rules out any consumer-grade receptacles etc. where you have the choice of "backstab" and "loop around the screw" type terminals.) Also check with your local AHJ to make sure stranded wire won't cause you any code issues.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel